Window Frame Pipe Bending Machine For Pipe And Tube With Low Price And High Precision
Window Frame Pipe Bending Machine For Pipe And Tube With Low Price And High Precision equipped with PLC or IPC which manage Bending (Y), Feeding (B) & Rotation (C) in a complete automatic cycle.
Ranging from 10mm up to 220mm OD these machines are suited for use in a wide range of pipe manufacturing sectors and industries. Available in different versions, there's all three axis are automatic in a single stack machine.There’s also the option to add push bending function, left and right bending function, more stacks,and so on.
The series comes equipped with easy-to-operate touchscreen controls, or with the latest user-friendly 3D bending software. This stores tooling configuration, allows spring-back compensation, and boasts anti-collision technology, amongst other features.
* Interactive PLC touch screen offers easy access to auto and manual operating modes.
* System diagnostics and multiple language capability.
* Fully hydraulic clamping on clamp die and pressure die.
* Bending (Y-Axis): Controlled by Servomotor or by Hydraulic.
* Feeding (B-Axis): Controlled by Servomotor.
* Rotating (C-Axis): Controlled by Servomotor.
* Equipped with adjustable speed valve on pressure die ensures the synchronization of bending.
* Air cooling system ensures the equipment long-time work stably under the high temperature.
* CE&ISO 9001:2000.
* Double/Triple/Quadruple Stack (Different Radius on one pipe bending)
* Pipe Push Bending Function(Big Radius)
* Extra Mandrel Length
* Left&Right Head Bending
Range of Bending Radius
Max. Bending Degree
How does a pipe bender work?
When bending pipe using a pipe bender, the user must pull down the handles on the pipe bender. This action forces the pipe to bend around the former/shoe, following the shape of the roller, producing a bend.
Can you bend tube with a pipe bender?
It is not recommended to bend a tube with a pipe bender because a tube is measured by the outside diameter, whereas a pipe is measured by the inside. It is important to use tube bending equipment to bend tubes, and pipe bending equipment to bend pipes, in order to reach an accurate bend.
What is a hydraulic pipe bender?
A hydraulic pipe bender can be used to bend metal pipes, to acute angles accurately. Hydraulic pressure is used to bend thick-walled pipe and conduit, without the piping wrinkling. High-pressure oil is used to provide a powerful but controlled thrust, which bends the pipe accurately.
What is a pipe bender used for?
The main purpose of pipe bending is to manipulate piping to bend in different shapes and directions. A number of industries and trades require pipe bending services. Some of these include the plumping industry, electrical conduit piping, architects, marine and mechanics.