4000mm Length CNC V-Grooving Machine With Adjusting-Knife System
1. Frame construction. Machine frame with 20mm thickness ASTM A572 Gr 50 steel, and working table with 60mm thickness low alloy steel
2. Stress relived to whole welded machine frame
3. Machine frame processed one time by processing center to keep the parallelism and perpendicularity of installing surface
4. Surface blasting with better painting appearance
5. Cross beam type feeding and cutting with low noise
6. Double guide rails structure with stable moving
7. X axis with work feeding control
8. Universal cutter clamp mounting face; White steel cutter & alloy cutter are exchangeable.
9. Hydraulically clamping sheet metal, and hold-down force is adjustable.
10. High precision guide system, position measuring and hydraulic balance function without scratching on sheet surface as possible
11. With accumulator on hydraulic system
12. Processing V slotting by 4 cutters to reduce the sheet deformation
13. Cross beam with tin-bronze inclined gear, forged helical rake and mute guide rail to keep the stable cutting.
14. Cross beam transferring speed adjusted by frequency converter
15. Mute ball screw and heavy loading linear guide on transfer device of knife beam with high precision
15. Longitudinal and transverse processing are available, including up and down processing of sheet metal
16. Easy operating by inputting processing steps on keyboard
17. Processing steps can be knew by screen
18. With servo motor and sensor to ensure the safety of operator
19. Fault alarm and diagnose
20. Working table self-healing function by self-digging to keep the processing precision
21. Reliable electrical components