NC CNC Press Brake 300Ton 6meter For Bending Carbon Steel And Stainless Steel
The machine adopts synchronous torque system, high synchronization accuracy. Two synchronous forks are arranged on the both ends of the slider, slider action always keep parallel with the work table, the work load deflection resistance ability was higher reflected. The upper die around the degree of compensation mechanism, which can improve the precision of folded plate
NC Press Brake
1. All sections are designed to give minimum deflections and maximum rigidity as per international standards.
2. Pair of hydraulic cylinders are synchronized by a heavy duty torque tube welded to the levers. This offers absolute parallelism between them and table working surfaces.
3. The low noise Hydraulic system is designed as per international standards and assembled with internationally reputed make components.
4. Valves are mounted on a specially designed compact manifold block minimizing pipings and chances of leakages. The large sized oil reservoir provides adequate cooling.
5. Imported sealing kit prevents scratching of bore in case of seal failure and backup seal offers additional sealing enabling to use machine for sometimes at a little pressure drop while awaiting seal replacement, thus avoiding downtime. Main Specification:
Working Table Length
Distance between upright
Working angle precision
Working linear precision
Ram Stroke (Slide Stroke)
Back gauge stroke
Main Motor Power
Max. Open Height
Main Consistence List:
Origin & Brand
Main electrical component
Up & Down Standard Blade Mold
Note: 1. Payment terms:T/T 30% of total amount as down payment, the balance paid prior to shipment. 2. Delivery time: 45 days 3. Price validity: 30 days 4. Package: small parts using iron case, big parts using waterproof. 5. Shipping: FOB Shanghai port 6. Warranty: one year 7. In Warranty period, due to quality problems, the seller is obliged to provide to the buyer with replacement parts at no cost to the buyer. Parts are transport by air within 25 kg, otherwise transport by sea. Transport is paid by seller. Damage resulting from improper use or miss-operation will be at the buyer's responsibility and the seller provides the components at a cost.